Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Kramer Miracle appears


Welcome to this world, Gavin James Kramer. You are so precious to all of us. =)

Gavin says: I weighed in at 8#14oz, 21 inches, and born on Christmas Eve, 12/24/2009. Instead of playing games and enjoying family time with us, my mom and dad decided to stay at home for a few hours and have me. How nice of them as I was finally ready to come meet the family. I gave them a hard time by teasing them that I was supposed to come 12 days earlier. Oh well, silly me, I wasn't really meaning to alarm them but it was so comfy inside I didn't want to leave my surroundings. Now I'm happy to meet my sister, brother, mom and dad, papa and nanny and all the other big people, so here I am!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How sweet---we have a new grand baby and man they hold one's heart

    ReplyDelete